- Child tax deduction - may be enough to help us into the misery of AMT - we were hit by it last year.
- Diapers (not much) $35/mo.
- Formula - expensive at $30 - $40 a container (2-4 per month, eventually 4-8 per month)
- Breastmilk storage bags - expensive each, but not overall
- Breastfeeding related tools - pads, lanolin cream, etc...., not too expensive
- Nanny / housekeeper - may need additional help with so many little ones in the house $300 - $500 per week
- Baby photos $200 - $400 (depending on # copies, etc...)
- Room decorations - most of the money has already been spent
- unplanned furnishings - $400
- Cute clothing etc... $600
- Additional special entertainment activities for older children (so they don't feel left out / feel special) $160/mo.
- Increased spending by wife who will be off for 3 months - $700/mo.
- Golf lessons for me and my wife $400 - $800
- Beginner clubs for my wife $250
- Golf shoes for me and my wife $250
- Golf games $60/mo.
I'm not sure if I'm missing anything else. Please comment with ideas.
Re.: #12, anyone home and not working has much more time to engage in leisure activity, shopping, etc.... I expect my wife will have some activities outside of our normal budget, hence the extra spending.
As this is our third time, we should not have to buy too many more things.