We've been intrigued with the idea of sending our oldest to Montessori School. North Carolina rural schools are generally not very good, though I'm sure there are notable exceptions. Our local schools are exceedingly poor.
With the new baby due any day now I've been eager to have our son start Montessori right away, so he would not blame the change on the new child. However, my wife pointed out that we might do better to wait a few months until after we are settled in with the new child.
She feels adding a 45 minute one way drive to montessori school on top of a newborn baby would be far too much - even with help from Grandma and Grandpa.
I'm beginning to think she's right. Maybe we'll put him in Montessori school in January - if they'll accept him at that time.
What would you do?