Wednesday, May 03, 2006

No cateracts surgery

My relative has decided against cateracts surgery under the theory that any surgery if delayed is better than surgery (unless one's life is threatened).

This is heavily influenced by my family members in the medical profession - too many secondary surgical risks in their oppinion.

I'm going to save the $1000 we would have put up in case he changes his mind.

Have a wonderful Wednesday,

No comments: