Friday, March 24, 2006

Wow! Throwing Tags in my blog ... First steps & questions

Tags: , .

Wow! I've just learned about Technorati and tags. It's so interesting. I can tag a blog and allow people to find blogs based on tag (key words) searches at technorati. Very interesting.

I've read the following article on tags at Technorati, it's given me a basic understanding.

As an experiment I went to Technorati and searched some of my tags - as well as makingourway. I came up on some tags, but popular ones, like moving were too difficult to find my blog.

Now I have two questions for all the blogging experts out there:

  1. Is there a way to put a summary index by tag in the side bar (linked to your posts)
  2. Is there a way to add tags without actually editing html?

Hopefully it works and I didn't do something too moronic.

Any advice is appreciated. I'm hoping the tags will at least help summarize the documents for other people.

Have a great Saturday,

Making Our Way

No comments: