Saturday, July 12, 2008

check out Heroes website

My wife and I are addicted to the Heroes television series. You can check out their website here.

We bought the first season on DVD at Costco and aim to buy the second season when it's released.

I recommend checking out the website for several reasons:

1. They have graphical novels -ALOT- in PDF format that round out the series
2. They have animated episodes that do the same
3. I think you might be able to watch some of the episodes on-line!
4. There's ALOT of content
5. There's also a web only series, too

My wife isn't keen on video over the internet, but maybe she'll check this out with me.

Since we've cancelled our cable television service i've noticed that I need to follow-up on entetrainment news more to see what's worth watching.

We're considering the Lost series. We'd buy it on DVD from costco.

Regards,
makingourway

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Check out if your local library has them too.

I get the DVD series that way (Lost, Heroes, Bones, are my current ones).

Free is better than Costco.