Sunday, November 05, 2006

Networth Update for 10/31/2006 - makingourway BREAKs the $600k networth barrier

Well, we've done it - we've solidly broken the $600k networth barrier!

I'll post a more detailed discussion of our finances - we had many pre-paid expenses in October - some expensive ones due to our little bundgle of joy!


Obviously, we would have liked a bigger networth increase - but we're in a period of transition to my new job and my wife's income disappearing while she's on leave.

Nonetheless, I predict we'll hover around the $608k networth point through year's end, with a possible $15k uplift due to my new 401k plan salary deferal.

Regards,
makingourway

PS I'll post more details in the next few days.

2 comments:

BAD said...

Congrats! :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats - $8k is a decent increase.