Friday, June 30, 2006

selling DVDs on half.ebay.com

I don't recall where, but it was recommended I'd get better prices selling some DVDs on half.com vs ebay or other sources.

I was very disappointed with previous ebay book experiences, so I'm more hopefully with half.com.

It's very easy to sell items, you look them up in their catalog, describe the condition of the item and set the price. They provide stock descriptions and photos which are quite useful.

The downside is they decide how much you can charge for media rate shipping. You need to incorporate handling and packaging into the price - this clearly benefits bigger organizations vs. the individual.

If you're selling more expensive items, such as DVD sets it's probably not much of an issue.

I'll let you know how the sales go.

Have a great weekend,
makingourway

No comments: