Sunday, June 25, 2006

easier blogging or a big mistake?

One of my greatest challenges in blogging has always been the fact that I do it at night, often while my wife sleeps - she does not like this situation and would prefer I be in bed with her (me too).

However, after we've reached the point in our evening where she will go to sleep and I will not (I'm a night hawk), it would still be nice to be together.

The solution... boot up the old laptop and blog from bed (hey...this is a pf blog, not a sex blog... don't even think about blogging about what's happening in bed!).

I'm thinking this might be a solution, especially as my late night reading requires a night light and disturbs her sleep.

Do you and your mate have different sleeping patterns? How do you handle it?

Regards,
makingourway

No comments: