Saturday, March 18, 2006

Wow...Feedblitz

Tags: , , , .

I've just discovered Feedblitz. It's very interesting.

It allows you to do two things:

1. Have blog and syndicated feeds (such as RSS and ATOM) be e-mailed to you
2. Syndicate your own blog via RSS

I think it will also work for regular web pages as well, though they may not be formatted as nicely.

I recently read a very interesting article by Jeremy Siegel at Yahoo Finance. It discusses the long term value of different investments. I may write about it in a separate posting.

Siegel's writing intrigues me. I'd like to read his future articles.

Near his byline there's an orange square with RSS in the middle. I copied the shortcut to it and pulled up my list of subscriptions at feedblitz. I then added his rss feed to my subscription list. Hopefully it will all work.

Also, hopefully, I won't jam my e-mail box with too many messages.

Have a great weekend.

Makingourway

No comments: